Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pocket books collection

,
I love books... I mean, I'm not a book worm and I don't read much, but I love visiting bookstores and looking at books, paging them through... As for Sims 2 I also enjoy decorating rooms with books, tons of them. Everywhere. Recently I've been working on a bedroom bookcase and I realized I was in need of smaller size (pocket) books to fit on the shelves. That's how this project was born...

Set includes:
- hardcover pocket books (stacks: MASTER + 5 SLAVE meshes, single book mesh; 3RCs)
- paperback pocket books (stacks: MASTER + 4 SLAVE meshes, single book mesh; 2RCs)
(English & Russian books)
Polycount (for a single object):
Hardcover book - 94
Paperback - 12

ATTENTION: LOTS OF PICS BELOW

 [click on picture to zoom]
Can be found in Decorative > Sculpture. Meshes & RCs by me. Base game compatible.
So many options for mix&match!

 (single books mesh, stacks: MASTER mesh & 5 SLAVE meshes + 3RCs)
(based on my daily planner)

(single books mesh, stacks: MASTER mesh & 4 SLAVE meshes + 2RCs)

(13 meshes) 

4 comments to “Pocket books collection”

  • January 19, 2013 at 5:29 AM
    tomeka1978 says:

    i love this set thank you Yuliya!!!

    delete
  • January 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    Yuliya says:

    you're welcome!

    delete
  • January 22, 2013 at 12:08 PM
    sweet Ingrid says:

    Oh these are amazing! I like the textures and variety. Thanks a lot for sharing, I have lots of bookcases to clutter! :)

    delete
  • March 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    RubberBear says:

    [in Homer Simpson's voice]ghhhrrr...BOOOOOKZZZ... :D
    Thank you!♥ Love 'em!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger