Saturday, February 2, 2013

LP posters

,
As was promised at Spoilers page, I am uploading these Linkin Park posters I made some time ago. So if you're a fan and you need them, download and enjoy! These are all low-poly of course.


01. Individual posters - this is Maxis mesh (I don't really remember which EP it comes from, but it was cloned as a separate mesh). Chester Bennington poster is a mesh, others are recolors:



02. Mega-size posters - these are completely new mesh by me, made very big size to act as a stage screen and such (I think it takes up to about 6-7 tiles in length, but it's made as a 1-tile mesh)... Mesh + recolors:



03. LP poster - this is once again a Maxis mesh, cloned as separate.
04. LP photopainting - mesh by me:



(4 meshes) 

1 comments:

  • February 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    sweet Ingrid says:

    Oh, thank you! The big ones will be especially useful :)

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger