Thursday, March 15, 2012

10k visitors gift: Paris in color (part I)

,
Yay!!!! I have a 10000th visitor today!!
Anyway, this is my gift: as a continuation of my French theme, I'm offering you these amazing wall art photos that I've found at etsy.
They come in 12 recolors with a mesh created by me (12 different color schemes).


NOTE: CEP is required. Base game compatible.
Pictures & frames are both recolorable.
This post includes mesh + 5 recolors (I had to split this upload into 2 parts, because of too many pictures).

Polycount: 254


IF YOU WANT TO RECOLOR:
PICTURES: Make sure you get my maps (rar also includes props and instructions), because this object is a bit difficult to recolor without these maps due to mapping layout: I couldn't get pics mapped in correct ratio in 3D Max, so I had to remap. But with the maps it's so much much easier. Maps have been tested by me.
FRAMES: use solid colors

Download part I

4 comments to “10k visitors gift: Paris in color (part I)”

  • March 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Thank you for sharing - It is wonderfull, I love it ;-)

    delete
  • March 16, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Beautiful paintings. Thank you so much!

    delete
  • March 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM
    schätzchen says:

    These are really cool!! I love te colors thank you for sharing!!!

    delete
  • December 26, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    Лена says:

    Просто отличные картины! Еще и во всех расцветках! Не будет проблем с подбором под цвет мебели )) Спасибо, у тебя отличный блог. Скачаю все, что смогу тут найти!

    delete
 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger